ICU Transfer Services consists of Ground and Air Ambulances BLS/ALS.
ICU Ground Ambulance:
- Patient transfer from the location of illness to the medical provider throughout Egypt, North Africa and Middle East in the least possible time, meeting the patient’s urgent requirements.
- For seriously ill patients, our ambulances can be fitted with complete life support, ventilation and monitoring equipment.
- Provided with experienced crew (nurses/doctors) to accompany and care for the patient during the journey.
- Inter-facility transportation (acute, long term, short term) with skilled nursing facilities.
- An air ambulance is a custom configured aircraft purposed to transport both emergency and non-emergency patients, with relatives if necessary, from one location to another. The air ambulance service comes into consideration when distance, speed, and the patient’s condition are beyond the capabilities of a ground ambulance.
- The Air Ambulance Crew is supplied with equipment that enables them to provide medical treatment to a critically injured or ill patient. The equipment consists of ventilators, medication, ECG, monitoring unit and stretchers.
- An Air Ambulance provides everything from basic and cardiac life support to critical care. The air medical services that we provide are world-class with only the highest-rated pilots, certified doctors and nurses, paramedics and respiratory therapists.
- The level of care offered onboard will depend on the needs of the patient and it contemplates different levels, from the transfer of the patient accompanied by a relative and paramedic personnel to the presence of doctors on board. For the fulfillment of this intention, Bia guarantees the use of air ambulance, as in agreement with Rescue Center of Egyptian Air Forces and Air Ambulance Center of Ministry of Health, to facilitate and support flight arrangements.